Mold is part of our natural ecosystem. This time of year in New England the excessive rain, increasing temperatures and higher levels of humidity mold can take hold of your property in less than 48 hours. With the ideal conditions even the smallest leak will eventually cause mold growth. The lack of a dehumidifier or insufficient air circulation will only make the conditions riper. That is exactly what happened in the attic of this Waltham home. The hot, humid air remained static when the ventilation fans failed. Have you been in your attic recently? Have you checked that your ventilation fans are working properly? The good news is that we are here to help! When you find mold in your attic, for whatever reason, call the experts at SERVPRO of Newton / Wellesley and we will make it "Like it never even happened."