Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Soot Damage From Fire

A small electrical fire occurred in the basement of this Framingham home. The fire was quickly extinguished by the homeowner, however, that did not prevent the ... READ MORE

Puff Back Covers Home in Soot

This This home experienced a puff back, covering their walls and furniture in soot. A puff back is a misfiring in the furnace that can send soot throughout your... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire in Popular Motel Chain

A popular motel chain experienced a kitchen fire that quickly spread to surrounding units and the dining area and foyer. Luckily it occurred during the day and... READ MORE

Electrical Fire in Newton / Wellesley Area Home

An electrical fire is the cause of the extensive smoke and soot damage in this Newton / Wellesley area home. Most electrical fires are caused by faulty electric... READ MORE

House Fire Originates in Attic

An electrical fire in the attic of this home was the cause of a devastating fire. SERVPRO of Newton / Wellesley has 24 hour emergency service and was able t... READ MORE

Faulty Dehumidifier Causes House Fire

This devastating fire was the result of a faulty humidifier, left operating when no one was around to monitor the machine, resulting in extensive damage. This... READ MORE

Smoke Damage at Dover/Sherborn High School

A small fire happened in a local high school bathroom causing smoke/soot damage from floor to ceiling. It was decided the cleaning process was beyond the scale ... READ MORE

Apartment Fire Damage in Framingham, MA

An aging electrical outlet caused extensive fire and smoke damage to this bedroom of the apartment unit. SERVPRO of Newton/Wellesley came in within hours and re... READ MORE